Top 7 Uncommon Ways to Shed Belly Fat
Most people suffering from weight issues have belly fat included in their list of ‘weight losses. No doubt there are many vigorous exercises, weight loss pills, creams, diets, yoga postures etc. that help lose fat in the belly but there are some rather unusual, yet tested and scientifically proven methods that help with losing belly fat too. By themselves, they do not drastically help shed the unwanted fat but they sure are supplementary methods that can help in the long run. Here’s the list:
- Sleep More: This surely sounds counter-productive, but the easiest way to help lose belly fat would be is to sleep sufficiently well. People who do not get the required amount of sleep generally turn to eating more in order to increase their energy boost. It is generally coffee and other sugared drinks and this regular consumption of sugar in large quantities is definitely going to add fat to your belly. Make sure you get a good 6 to 8 hours of sound sleep to allow your body to recover from the tiredness felt during the day.
- Eat Often: Again, this sounds counter-productive but eating lesser amounts in your meals for more number of timed can help with the increase in the metabolism thereby allowing you to burn a lot of fat in your belly. More the fat you burn, the more energetic you feel and this gives you a lot more stamina to get through the day. If you only eat 3 larger meals every day, then your body tends to store the energy knowing that you will eat only 3 times a day. Stored energy is basically fat and since a lot of people get this stored energy accumulated in the mid-section, it is advisable to eat smaller meals, spread over 5 times a day.
- Do not perform just isolated exercises: The body generally has its very own deposition area for taking in fat to burn the energy. We can’t exactly determine which part of the body fat is going to burn first. We cannot specifically get the tummy to burn fat just there. SO instead of performing isolated exercises, perform exercises which use the midsection of the body as a stabilizer for balancing the whole body, for ex. Dance, skip etc.
- Drink more water: One of the best ways to lose belly fat is to stay hydrated. Make sure you get into the habit of sipping water as frequently as possible. The more water you drink the lesser hungry you get. Water also helps with proper digestion of food and this ultimately is more nutritious and keeps your body cool.
- Improve your posture: This increases the breathing and blood circulation apart from strengthening your back in order to perform exercises correctly.
Pay attention to how your body looks rather than the weighing scale. When you lose weight, do not expect it to reflect on the weighing scale. When you lose fat, a lot of fat gets converted to muscle mass which is actually a lot heavier than fat. So pay attention to how you look rather than what the weighing scale tells you. BurnTheFat.com Review gives a great amount of information to lose fat around the belly fast and safely.
Author Bio: Garry Fitzherald is a dietician who uses natural means to help his clients deal with weight issues.